Xiaomi Internships Salary Rs.25000/Month Apply Online
Xiaomi is looking for recent graduates with a B.E/B.Tech to work as Test Interns. Here's all you need to know about this job!
|Job Position||Test Intern|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Experience||Freshers, 0-6 Months|
Xiaomi was created in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology should not be prohibitively expensive. For and with the aid of our Mi fans, we produce exceptional hardware, software, and internet services. We implement their suggestions into our current product lineup, which includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 4, Redmi 2, Mi TV, Mi Band, and various accessories. Xiaomi is growing its worldwide footprint to become a global brand, selling more than 61 million phones in 2014 and launching products in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, and Brazil.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The following are the day-to-day tasks of a selected intern:
- Provide technical assistance with project testing, including the establishment of test coverage and scripts.
- Work on defect template creation, requirement traceability configuration, and any other testing-related configuration requirements.
- Within the project, work on defect life cycle management.
- Look for ways to employ testing automation tools and methodologies to increase testing quality and delivery.
- Excellent writing and vocal communication abilities
- The work product that can be demonstrated in a fast-paced, deadline-driven situation