Axis Bank Job Vacancy for HR Manager at Pune
|Job Role||HR Manager|
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 PA.|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
- Looking For Human Resource Management specialist for Talent Acquisition, Bulk Hiring with hardcore experience in staffing for minimum 3-5 years.
- Candidate must have previous experience of handling of minimum team size of 3-5 AM/ DM.
- Candidate must be strong at planning and multi – tasking data analysis.
- Ability to drive HR processes and deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure that TAT for recruitment is maintained across branches, zones and corporate office.
Desired Profile :
- MBA HR with 6 + years of experience in Human Resource.
- Candidate should be experienced in hardcore staffing for minimum 3-5 years.
- Candidates are preferable from BPO/ITES, Telecom, Reputed RPOs, Banking, LI etc.
- Strong in HR functional areas including Staffing – Talent Acquisition.
- mis reporting
- corporate hr
- hr officer
- hr manager
- bulk hiring
- sales process
- human resource management
- hr operations
- advanced excel
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third-biggest bank in India offering a wide arrangement of money related items. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 money recyclers spread the nation over starting at 31 March 2019 and nine worldwide workplaces.
The bank utilizes more than 55,000 individuals and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion (US$19 billion) (as on 31 March 2018). It offers money related administrations to huge and moderate size corporates, SME and retail businesses.
Starting at 30 June 2016, 30.81% offers are claimed by advertisers and advertiser gathering (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI).