HDFC Bank Job Vacancy for Dot Net Developer at Mumbai
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
|Qualification||Any graduate (IT graduate preferable)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry Type||Banking/ Financial Services/ Broking|
We are looking for a .NET designer answerable for building .NET applications utilizing beneath specialized aptitude. Your essential obligation will be to check the achievability and do the necessary examination with plan and improvement of our applications, and to facilitate with the remainder of the group chipping away at various layers of the framework. A pledge to communicant critical thinking, advanced structure, and quality item is fundamental.
- Understand requirement from functional specifications received in requirement document.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Familiarity with WPF, WCF.
- Deployment of windows and web administration on IIS 7.
- Experience actualizing mechanized testing stages and unit tests
- Experience performing complex custom detailing utilizing SSRS.
- Knowledge of SQL Jobs, usage and organization.
- Familiar with programming improvement life cycle.
- Good to know about Agile Methodology.
- ASP DOTNet
- Java Script
HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and budgetary administrations organization headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 perpetual representatives starting at 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s biggest private area loan specialist by assets. It is the biggest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was positioned 60th in 2019 Brands Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.