Job Vacancy for Technical Recruiter(HR) at Persistent
|Job Role||Technical Recruiter(HR)|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Qualification||B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech / M.S. in Comp. Sc / MCA or equivalent|
|Experience||3 To 7 Years|
|Job function||Human Resources|
|Industries||Information Technology and Services|
Candidate must have good written and verbal communication, and should have experience as technical recruiter (HR) with hands on experience for recruiting full time and contract recruitment’s .
He or she must understand and know recruitment’s for IT roles with technical expertise. Well known about resume database & applicant tracking system
Excellent knowledge about sourcing techniques, like social media recruiting & boolean search.
- Composing job offers letters for new joining
- Hiring for new candidates
- Writing a job post for new technical recruitment
- Search potential candidates on niche platforms
- Specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Must aware about new technological trends and products
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Persistent Systems is an innovation administrations organization which was fused on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. It was in this way changed over into an open Limited organization on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and another testament of fuse was given on 28 September 2007 from the RoC.
Offers in the organization were recorded on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The tasks of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private ltd, a re-appropriated private improvement of US organization, Infospectrum were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.