Yes Bank Job Vacancy for Sales Officer at Mumbai
|Job Role||Sales Officer (Relationship Partner Acquisition – Business Banking)|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Qualification||UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization|
PG : CA in CA, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
• Acquisition of New to Bank Business Banking MSME connections through the CRM and Knowledge Banking approach.
• Regularly Engage with partners in Branch Banking, MSME Associations Office Bearers which will help in meeting Min. 2 MSME Clients on everyday schedule.
• Build Asset Book by increasing Working Capital Facilities and Term Loans to MSME Clients
• Maintain Liability Book including Saving Accounts, Current Accounts, and FD’s by giving different Trade and Transaction items like CMS, Trade and Treasury Products.
• Enhance Book Profitability and Client interest by reliably looking for a chance to extend use of wallet of the client base through Cross Sell of POS (Merchants) Machines, Salary Accounts for workers, Insurance (both Life and Non-Life) and different other Wealth Management Products
Salary Accounts for workers, Insurance (both Life and Non-Life) and different other Wealth Management Products
• Collaborate with the Risk, Operations and administration groups to guarantee conveying better TAT of Loans conveyance and smooth on-boarding of the customer
• Meeting the Targets – Both in regard of main concern just as top line by continually improving the Productivity.
- Wealth Management
- Branch Banking
- Fixed Deposits
- Cash Management Services
About Yes Bank
Yes Bank Limited is an Indian private area bank, established in 2004. It essentially works as a corporate bank, with retail banking and furthermore resource the board as backup functions.
Indeed Bank Limited determines the greater part of its incomes through organizing syndicated advances and through corporate banking. It works as three elements – Yes Bank, Yes Capital and Yes Asset Management Services. According to the banks site just as data distributed, these are bifurcated as
Corporate and Institutional Banking
Money related Marketing